Fieldscale offers state-of-the-art simulation apps, for electric design and analysis, built from ground-up to support the constantly growing demands of engineers for accuracy and efficiency. Its cutting-edge algorithms are integrated within a simple, intuitive user environment to support the effortless design of great products. Fieldscale solvers expand the boundaries of electric simulation as we know them today, enabling impossible simulations.
As an Application Engineer at Fieldscale, you will be working as a bridge between our customers and our development teams. You will use customer input and sales information to design or re-design, develop, test and implement the Simulation Applications of Fieldscale. You will also provide technical support and expertise to customers, test Applications, respond to customer feedback and often perform sales presentations and demonstrations.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Resolve customer issues or difficulties in a manner that is consistent with the company mission, values and financial objectives
- Maintain professional business relationships within target accounts
- Provide status of ongoing projects and future projects
- Identify customer's needs and sales opportunities to help future growth
- A Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- Strong English skills
- Project management abilities
- Knowledge and understanding of electromagnetic field theory
- Familiarity with simulation software
- Familiarity with CAD software
- Available for Travel at most 10% of the time
This is an exciting position where the candidate will have the opportunity to collaborate with scientists and engineers with a diverse background from around the world. Over 90% of Fieldscale’s team consists of Engineers with an MSc or a PhD in electrical, mechanical, software and computer engineering.
The successful candidate will be assigned responsibilities from day one and will have the opportunity to shape the products in the early stage of development. A great work environment with unlimited free coffee supply is granted along with competitive salary and stock options, according to the candidate’s experience and education.